- Two-component electrical grade epoxy resin mixing in bag, cured at room temperature, required no heating or other process.
- High degree of mechanical strength for physical protection of conductors' connections.
- Completely moisure and insulation resistant for direct burid and submerged applications up to AC 600V underground system.
- Rigid, two-part transparent PVC molds, snapped around cable splices just in one snap action.
- Within one minute after the resin is poured, the splice is ready for a long and reliable service life.
- The electrical resin also features:
- Flames retardant
- Bonds to all modern cable jackets
- Bonds to itself
- Unique pack for mixing and pouring
- Excellent multipurpose moisture sealing resin
- Kit Contents: Molded body, End Cap, Electrical insulation resin, Cable tie, Abrasive strip andSplicing tape.
- 2-main circuits + 2-branches.
|Hardness||80 Shore A|
|Moisture Absorption (wt. Gain , 168hrs. @90°C)||2.7%↓|
|Gel Time (23°C)||(23°C) 13~15 min.|
|Voltage Class||600V AC|
|Insulation Resistance||2000M Ω↑|
|AC Withstand (60Hz, 1min.)||(60Hz , 1min.) 2.2 kV↑|
|Dielectric Strength||450 V/mil↑|